Florida Love

Yup, nope, not that Florida... :)



















Florida (Spanish pronunciation: [floˈɾiða], Flowery) is a municipality of Puerto Rico (U.S.) located north of Ciales, south of Barceloneta, east of Arecibo, and west of Manatí. Florida is spread over one ward and Florida Pueblo (The downtown area and the administrative center of the city). It is part of the San Juan-Caguas-Guaynabo Metropolitan Statistical Area. [1]

So close to Arecibo... ;)

Some folks see through a certain lens that they believe so strongly, others see through another lens. When you watch the news back in the states, you hear all the desperate cries that have gone unheard... but being here it seems the truth is stranger than the fiction of what's being told back in the states.

I can tell you only what I see, so here goes...

I see love in many forms,

love in the form of being together and in family,

























I see love in the form of nursing.



I see love in the form of providing medicines and vaccines.



I see love in the form of giving.









I see love in the form of security.











I see love in the form of sacrifice.



Sometimes seeing is believing, but (imho) the majority of the time, believing is seeing...

The essence lies somewhere between where the sun rises and the lightning strikes, somewhere between where the heart beats and the spirit sings.

The Puerto Rican people are coming together stronger than ever, with strong sense of faith in God, family and community.

God bless.


1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida,_Puerto_Rico


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barranquilla

La música, me llama

Generic Access Network or GAN Test