Hoo Yah Puerto Rico!

So far here in PR I've seen nothing but good will from strangers, neighbors, coworkers, and friends. It's kind of overwhelming. If the long lines and back ups at Blount Island Marine Terminal was any indication of what's coming to assist you, you'll be receiving an astonishing amount of aid, equipment, utility trucks and people. I now wish I took a picture of where I parked the MRL next to all the utility vehicles heading this way. Rows and rows of equipment. I was kind of concerned the MRL would get lost in that sea of heavy gear. There are great many things going on better help coordinate resources and I'm proud to say I'm a part of that combined effort led by Liberty. We'll see you real soon. We have the first SUV set up with communications for the remote areas. We're calling it Liberty One. Stay safe PR!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barranquilla